Skip to main content
Question
Bill Schonfelder
Senior Designer Level 3 (retired)
Asked a question 2 years ago

I was sitting here thinking as I am teaching myself all the advantages that tokymaker can offer versus ardunio. Can I add a seperate display oled to the maker and drive two screens with seperate command functions?

Where am I?

In TokyLabs you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Eduardo Alarcon
Founder and CEO at TokyLabs

Hi Bill, unfortunately we are working just with the display that comes with the board. However you can also send data to the console and represent data and graphs in Augmented Reality too.

The advantages that tokymaker offers are in the field of making projects with innovative technologies easier. Arduino is a very powerful prototyping tool, and perhaps offers you more  flexibility than anything else, but you need to be an expert in coding and electronics to use it.  If you are not that profile, then Tokymaker is for you :) 

Tokymaker can handle technologies like IoT, Augmented Reality, AI assistance, Computer vision, Robotics, etc and you don't need to have experience in any of that. that's the beauty of it!